2018 ADPI/ABI Annual Conference
If your business relies on dairy products, then this event is for you! The American Dairy Products Institute (ADPI) and the American Butter Institute (ABI) 2018 Annual Conference will be held at the Marriott hotel in downtown Chicago on April 29th – May 1st.
The 2018 conference is projected to host over 1,000 manufacturers, marketers, and suppliers of dairy products. There will also be guest speakers from prominent industry sectors, dairy economists, and other dairy spokespersons from around the world. Topics include:
- Dairy Market Outlook for 2018 and Beyond
- Preserving Diary’s Integrity: Fighting the Good Fight on Labeling
- Landing on Mars: Dairy Market Data Platforms for the Next Decade
- Product Briefings
- Lactose Briefing
- Permeate Briefing
- Dry Milk Briefing
- Whey Proteins Briefing
- Dairy Ingredient Alternatives: How are we measuring up?
In addition, there will be an exhibit hall where you can network with industry experts, explore latest products and technology, and experience the Dairy Industry first hand.
ADPI/ABI Hot Topics
In addition to the exciting topics and exhibit hall opportunities, Day 2 (May 1st) will include some Hot Topics that are sure to draw attention. These include:
- Trade Policy & Issues Affecting the Dairy Ingredient Sector
- Global Market for Organic Dairy Ingredients
- Dairy Oligosaccharides: Types, Concentrations, and Potential Value as a New Ingredient
- Regulatory Updates
- Exciting Non-Food Opportunities for Dairy Ingredients
- Innovation Spotlights:
- Manufacturing Data & Process Controls
- Protect Consumers and Your Brand with a Novel (RT-PCT) Solution for the Detection of Cronobacter spp and other Dairy-related Pathogens
Where the Dairy Industry Does Business!
This ADPI/ABI Annual Conference is considered where the Dairy Industry does business. ADPI/ABI welcomes new members and first-time conference attendees with a special welcome session and speaker topics. New members will hear from Agri-Mark and ADPI Legends Member, Rich Stammer, and are invited to learn about:
- Benefits of Involvement in a Dairy Trade Association
- Career Advice for Millennials
Interra International Attends the 2018 ADPI/ABI Annual Conference
Interra International will be attending the 2018 ADPI/ABI Annual Conference. Enjoy all the benefits of the conference and the lovely city of Chicago. Meet with our dairy industry experts and let us help you find the best dairy products, the right source, and the right price for your business needs. Contact Interra for more information or to schedule some time to discuss your dairy product requirements.