The Sales Manager is responsible for increasing revenue for the organization by selling all relevant products to internal and external customers and by acquiring and developing new customers. The Sales Manager builds relationships with customers and suppliers in order to buy or sell products and services. Sales Managers are the experts on the products they sell, the suppliers from whom they purchase, their customers and the countries and local customs of the regions they serve. The Sales Manager knows and maintains current knowledge of the location of all procured products, as well as the position and price of target products at all times. The Sales Manager is ultimately responsible for the profits of his or her trades, managing all aspects of the business relationship between the company and its customers and suppliers. The Sales Manager has responsibility for managing primarily small and medium size accounts.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You will be directed to our general employment contact form.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Generation
- Map potential customers and generate new opportunities
- Collaborate with management to develop and maintain plans for region and/or customer penetration and expansion.
- Work with manager to prioritize opportunities to pursue and how much time and effort is spent on each opportunity.
- Sales or Supply Forecasting
- Works with manager to forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
- Opportunity Identification
- Reviews account metrics to identify potential opportunities for sales.
- Partner with internal teams to identify opportunities to present product to customers.
- Creates demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers.
Commitment to Diversity
Interra International is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition, our personnel policies and practices – including those relating to compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training, self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational programs – are administered without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
At Interra, we have a strong commitment to enriching the overall well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment, Interra works diligently to offer and maintain competitive benefits to promote the good health of its employees and their families.
Interra provides a full range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Enhancement Seminars